Friday, March 25, 2011

I love... Mary-Jane's


I don't tend to buy lots of shoes or spend lots of money on them... well, maybe my boots :-) But when I was recently looking for shoes for my big girl at Target I stumbled upon not one but two cute pair of Mary-Jane's - for me - that I loved. I decided I couldn't leave them there. And with the 20% discount they were a great buy. So hopefully that's it for shoes for me for a while. Perfect trans-seasonal (is that the term?) shoes.

What are your favourite shoes?

6 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! I'm wearing a pair of dark red Mary-Janes myself, right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love those red ones.
    I'm a fairly loyal Camper customer. I have one pair of black boots, two pairs of sandals, one pair of wedges and one pair of Mary Janes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cool! I'm a mary-jane lover from waaaaaaaay back! You just can't go past them... I always get really sad when I have to say goodbye to a pair because I have loved them a litle to much :( :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those red ones - in black! BARGAIN! My favourite shoes have always been campers which I wear out till they're dead. Similarly a pair of soft black boots from Wittner which Adam ceremoniously put in the bin last year at the end of winter. REALLY dead. About time for a new relationship... (Shoes I mean!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I hope they have those red ones here in the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isaspacey - good luck. I wonder how similar, or not, the ranges are between the countries. I'd be interested to know if you find them.

    The red ones are great, definitely getting more wear than the black ones - I'm suspecting my love affair with black is in decline!

    Interesting to see people love Campers. I've got a pair of boots I bought on ebay and even though they do look like gumboots on me I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails