Thursday, March 31, 2011

My creative space

I'm playing along with Kootoyou's Thursday 'My Creative Space' this week. Head on over to check out more creative goodness.



I've been working on finishing a dress for my big girl's 6th birthday soon. She seems to be leaning away from anything too girly lately, so instead of the pretty floral print I had in mind I decided to make the dress in a light/mid weight denim instead, and use a bit of pattern for the insert. Teamed with a long sleeved t-shirt and tights I thought it would make a nice cooler weather outfit. I've splashed out on some beautiful patterned green tights to give her along with the dress. Hopefully she'll like the set but who knows!



And in another case of 'snap' with my friend Fi, she has also been enjoying a birdie theme with her girl's dress. And on the same day that I posted on my new peasant tops she was also doing the same! Ah, great minds... ;-)

Hope you're enjoying some creativity in your Thursday too.

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely! A sweet birdie and some ric rac will win my heart every time. I am sure your daughter will feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl, it's gorgeous, she'll love it! And she's lucky too for having such a sensitive Mum : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails