Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pumpkin challenge update



3. Pumpkin scones
Definitely not popular here, we couldn't get through a batch of these and they ended up as worm food :-( Are they meant to be sweet or savoury? Do you have them with jam or cheese? Don't know, maybe just not to our tastes.

4. Roast pumpkin, macadamia & fetta pasta.
This one's a favourite of mine that I copied from a restaurant years ago. It also includes sweet chilli sauce, fresh basil and roasted garlic - sounds strange but a delicious combination and interesting mix of textures. I forgot to photograph it, but if you're interested let me know and I'll take a pic and write up the recipe next time I cook it.

Next up:
Hopefully pumpkin gnocchi this weekend

Have a lovely weekend, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails