Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Photo

I've been looking for an excuse to post pics that I like, with no real story behind them, just because I like them. So I thought I'd start up 'Friday Photo' for anything I'd like to show you just because...



top Street graffiti taken to a different level Sneeky window snap. Great zip-up dress, and those pink beads are perfect. I have a nasty habit of snapping shop windows and strangers on the street when they're wearing something I love, in order to remember and sometimes re-create. Sometimes I even stoop to pretending I'm taking pics of my kids when it's the woman in the background with the fab chinese jacket that I'm focussing on (ahem, just for instance ;-) Grungy streetscape.

bottom
Lichen on seaside rock. Aren't those colours just divine Grungy streetscape with graffiti Do you love taking shots of your shadows too, or is it just me?

By the way, my blogiversary giveaway ends tonight, so if you have been meaning to enter, go for it.

Have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha love the sneeky photos.. I do that too and I love shadow photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails